Friday, July 27, 2007

introduction + reason

I'll make this short. I am a first generation mexican-american that was born and raised in Houston,TX. Bachelors of architecture and going for my masters (finishing in jan 08). Living in brooklyn, NY for a year now. Been happily married for 8 years. Have a pet cat named Brain.

reason for a blog: It's summer vacation, I have no job, no REAL friends in town, as they all live in my hometown or are far way in other countries right now. I go to sleep around 8am and wake up around 4pm. so basically, i'm bored.

hopefully (beyond this post) i won't bore you too much. and i'll try to be honest in everything i write...sometimes i try to sound witty, cool, or smart, so bear with me as it may take time.

-watermelon is healthy

1 comment:

J.W. Wargo said...

"happily married" eh?


Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_paradox


You need to fix the title of my blog in your blog list. I am not a friendly counterculturalist, I am a friendly COUNTER-counterculturalist...

Undermind my whole Eldamned operation why don't ya!



LOVES!