Tuesday, December 9, 2008

bugga'

An interesting experience (on my part only, im sure) invloving a train, a big guy, and a stranger:
Big Guy wanted to sit but the empty seat between me and Stranger was too narrow. so i scooted my ass a bit off the seat and Stranger pressed himself the opposite direction... No eye contact was made, ever, even as the Big Guy kinda mumbled a thanks as he sat. I made no eye contact when i nodded the "no problem".
I was dissapointed in myself: i didnt look at him in the eye with a smile, making at least the smallest effort to show i am in good cheer, to share it.
Looking over, Big Guy had the fullest curliest gray hair. Holding a cup of coffee; his nails were nicely manicured...Didnt fit Big Guy really.
My stop. I smiled when i said excuse me.
He spills a drop of coffee on my shoe...BUGGA! sorry.
I smile...eye contact..a "no problem" nod.

4 comments:

SexySpoiled said...

rofl that is funny your cute with it and BUGGA is so a ne wword ima so use

OverBoy said...

Tsk tsk.
This city is a living, breathing thing and it issued you a test.
The correct answer was:
'D. Look him in the eye with your best screwface, lean back and move your leg to block the chair then twist your lip up as if to say 'and What?!'.

But its ok, the city will test you again cause she's a fickle bitch; and now you know what to do.

-over

*susy* said...

i'll practice that...what train you ride again???

SexySpoiled said...

rofl hahaha you guys and your trains this is why cars are betta i just simply flip ya the bird or laugh in your face and drive off situation settled