Tuesday, January 20, 2009

cutting back on...

...bad stuff
So the holidays are over and the few pounds did creep thier way into my jeans. Not to fret, I have things under control. :)
As I get older my intolerance towards the "unhealthy" grows. I'm not sure if this is making me more shallow...Recently, more and more, I am disgusted to see someone have a total disregard to their health and composure.
I am definately not a perfect picture of health, so I have no jurisdiction to draw conclusions about ones choices, and there are better things i could judge a person on...character, honesty, intellegence, etc.
THere is no real point, except that im gonna try to be a fucking rockstar in all senses...

tomorrow i will probably delete this, realizing its not productive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, 4 days later and your message is still here!
I completely agree with you that we should take great care of our health... watermellons anybody?

*susy* said...

ha! What a pleasant surprise! And since the post rendered your responce it was well worth keeping it up! :)