Tuesday, March 31, 2009

we are the same

To give MIRA a nice introduction I entered a competition with a friend.
By the end of the night we had the concept, the idea, the very thing that would make our project unique and rich in so many ways. I'll unveil that later.

But I have to say that the idea emerged from a conversation that somehow included a story about camping. I enjoy that we made no reference to architecture or architect's works or theories. Which is a relief because I am the last person to ask who built what. It is a guilt I have, not knowing the architect and the names of the spaces they construct.

Nice to see her take my side at the execution line

...although not an incentive to change it. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curious about ur shelter solutions... wish u good luck in the competition! Or maybe u don't need luck, as u just ARE the best ;-)

*susy* said...

I do the "miss america wave" as i fall off this pedistal you've put me on... :)) luck is always a good thing and i'll take all that i can get!