Thursday, March 18, 2010

facts

easy breezy.
I dont get angry often. I pout sometimes and throw tantrums when i dont get my way. i usually do. BUT sometimes it seems the universe tests me. And I am a true believer that i have control of my surroundings. So there must be a negative energy I am giving off, because I sincerely have had a horrible week and a half.
So breathe with me and remember.

susy fact #1: bad days always remind me of a book i read in gradeschool: Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

3 comments:

*susy* said...

and then i take my much needed cyber-break.. blogs, social-pages, music... and i remember... and, well, things seem better.

J.W. Wargo said...

Poppedeye fact #5492860173: Life is short and then you die.

Poppedeye fact #%$(@*^)!&#: Death is long and then you're born.

How's life?

Dunno if you conform, but:
http://www.facebook.com/jwwargo

changed my blog address too: http://jwwargo.blogspot.com

P.s. I'll be passing through NYC toward the end of April on my way to Europe.

*susy* said...

life is good!
i have been conforming too much.. in too many places, and in too many ways!
oooo, they rebuilt Washington Square, a reading there will be appropriate.. although I haven't been to check out the crowd.