Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Chat Room

cont'd...
The realization that I had a way with words was probably a far cry from the truth. I had a way with seduction and flattery. Something I was always aware I had.
My intelligence was only enough to know that dispencability was the name of the game and that these personalities were shallow, temporary and most importantly facades.

Not to be mistaken, I did recognize these were real people, with real lives, with real emotions. But this was not that kind of place.

"fuck fest for the weak minded", I would tell myself a few times. But like the self loathing junkie I persisted, determined that I'd find that intelligent-humorous-laced hit again.

They came long and far between and boredom consumed me quickly.

1 comment:

*susy* said...

i dont think you get it :) but nice try.