Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Life and Death of a Cyber Junkie

Part One:
I got my first laptop in 2004, for school, and i went to school year round back then...Fall, Summer, Spring , even some Winters. In addition to working full time, the idea of sitting in front of a computer for "pleasure" was alien to me.
As evidence to when my cyber-chic(ness) began, I cite the birth of Susandia. My boredom and loneliness hit in the summer of 96'.

It started simultaneously in a yahoo "art-related" chatroom about some 3d modeling techniques. A few hours, or a few days (who knows?), drunk and horny, i found myself in a flirty chatroom, reading peoples antics, laughing, smiling, curious i kept reading.

A wall flower, i persisted in keeping quiet, until the liquid courage blurted out a witty comment, and i met Sycophant. He appreciated my humor.

Later, he'd learn to appreciate much more.

TBC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha!!!