Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A few things...

I've learned about myslef as of late.
1. I'm overly self concious of annoying someone in random conversation. I tend to speak about random things in a story-like fashion, but without a climax or punchline ending.

2. I don't do things for myself. I've been meaning to: get a massage, go relax at the russian bathouse, take a yoga class and finally of course a live model drawing class. I need to make a list of these. Priorities are a bit these days.

3. Grey hair. I have them now. A bit superficial, but they are a bit depressing. :)

4. I'm awesome. This may seem self consumed but for a person that has thought as herself as average, "nothing special", and "a dime a dozen" , its a big step for me in self "love". Not to be mis-communicated as a lack of confidence. This is a realization that I am who I am becuase of me, not because of luck or the people I surround myself with. I've made some of this, i've made some of "me" happen and I'm happy for the signs that have shown me this.

5. And bartendars seem to enjoy my conversation on slow wednesday nights.

Cheers

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: